Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

-Free Writing Choice

Well i met this boy on February 01, 2013 <3 
he's became a big part of my life we been going out for about 3 months now and i hope he stays in my life for a really long time (: 
he makes me really happy :D even though we have our rough days we get threw them with happy frowns at the end of the day because we can't be mad at each other /.\ when we met i thought it was just gonna be just "friends" but no it became more than just friends and i don't regret it at all. He's the one for me he's the one that is always there for me when nobody else is he's my best friend  my smile, my everything, my world, my other-half, my soul-mate, my one and only, and my boyfriend <3 no other guy can take his place he's the one that brought happiness to my life. He makes me smile and laugh and have a good time. (': 
there is no one like him in this world he's something way different he has made me fallen in love and feel something i have never felt before. He isn't like the others. i don't see him as often but it will always be me and him<3 and we will be by each other side forever<3333
F e b r u a r y 1 4 , 2 0 1 3 <3 :*
Cristian and Alexis (':

forever cris and lexi<3

No comments:

Post a Comment