Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013


Sarah’s Academic Success Stories
Part 2
My test study method: I have different strategies types of tests or subjects. For me, any time of math is exceptionally difficult so I had to spend extra time on that. I would go back though the homework problems focusing on the problems that I had extra difficulty on. Many times I would ask the teacher for any additional study materials they could provide. If it was a class that required memorization or applying concepts I would try to take the terms and ply them to an example or create different questions on the concepts focused on throughout the semester.
My time management secret: I always always always carry a planner with me. I even use different color highlighters to show what each event on my calendar is for. For example; pink is personal, yellow is school, orange is work, blue is for appointments, and green is for my sorority. Although I use white-out frequently, I project for finance due on Tuesday, I need to start working on it on [the previous]
Wednesday so I can just get it done. My friends have always been amazed at how early I get things accomplished but that is really all I do.
Choose the right!!

No comments:

Post a Comment