Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013


You can succeed everyday
Part 2

      My strategies for written assignments: I try to outline before I write because otherwise I forget what I am supposed to be talking about. I try not to leave them until the last minute because then I will just goof up the work. A lot of times I just write what I feel. Teachers like your opinion and if you can find something from the reading or research that relates specifically to your life, they like it even more because I allow you to take ownership of your work. I write things that I want others to react not things that I have to write because the teachers said so.

      How can I succeed in team projects: personally, I do not like working on group projects, especially one that I worked on in high school. However, when it is required to work in a group , usually I try to lead I like taking the lead because then I know that my grade will be a good grade.

Choose the right!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment